Monday, June 9, 2008

:(

im so tired of being pregnant!!! it's 3:14 in the morning and i can't get any sleep even though im really tired and i have a doctor's appointment in the morning. bleh. still can't keep food down and the phenergen just knocks me out. we were at the labor and delivery room forever the other night cause i was getting sharp pains in my side and we wanted to make sure everything was ok. since i don't eat much and what i eat comes back up i thought something could be wrong. when we got there they hooked me up to a monitor for jonas (which took three people to try and get it right since he doesn't stay still for those cause he hates them) and one for my contractions. my contractions, which i didn't even know i was having, were 45 mins. apart and i was dialated about the size of her fingertip. so i guess about a cm. they made me drink 2 qts of ice cold water and they checked me again and my cervix had closed back up. im still concerned cause i keep getting contractions followed (or maybe still the contractions?) by a lot of pressure and pain in my vaginal area. :( doesn't feel good. we'll see what the doc has to say. well im gonna try and get some sleep.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Hey Sorry, you're having pains. Don't freak out though. Your body will know what to do. I was dilated 4 cm 3 weeks before Carlee's due date, and kept dilating until she was born. Two weeks prior to C's due date, they said my water could break any day, but it didn't. A week before, I was 5 cm, and finally 3 days later I had her. So, your body is getting ready. I mean, of course go in any time you think something is wrong, but just don't let them freak you out. I love you, and I know you'll do fine. :)